- Every Tuesday of Easter there is a festival at the Monastery of Panagia Evangelistria.
- Every 20th and 21st of June there is a traditional celebration in honour of Agios Nikitas, the patron saint of Nisyros, in the village of Mandraki.
- Every 30th of June, in the village Paloi there is a celebration in honour of the day of the Saints Apostles.
- Every 19-20th of July at Profitis Elias, in the village Nikia.
- Every 26-27th of July there is a festival during the celebration of Agios Panteleimonas at Avlaki.
- Every 14-15th of August the festival organized by the Holy Monastery of Panagia Spiliani in Mandraki has a turnout from all the Dodecanese Islands and is considered the most important event held in Nisyros.
- Every 14-15th of August a festival by the Holy Monastery of Panagia Kyra is organized.
- Every 22nd -23rd of August a festival by the Holy Monastery of Panagia Kyra is organized, in order to celebrate nine days since the Assumption of Virgin Mary.
- Every 8th of September the Birth of the Virgin Mary is celebrated in Emporios.
- Every 13-14th of September there is a festival at the Holy Monastery of Timios Stavros near Argos.
- Every 25-26th of September there is a festival for the celebration of Saint John the Theologian at the monastery near the village of Nikia.
- Every 7-8th of November, the village Emporios has a festival in honour of Archangel Michael.
- Every 21st of November there is a festival for the celebration of the Presentation of Virgin Mary at the village of Nikia.